For ten years, Rina has traveled the world in pursuit of a deep understanding and practice of Eastern spirituality. Her intrepid exploration of consciousness began with her twenty-year-long experience as an extreme-athlete: skydiver, BASE jumper, and freediver.
During the past decade, she has been a full-time Domme and somatic bodyworker in NYC and internationally. She has gained invaluable insights into the makeup of fear, courage, vulnerability, and surrender and has helped countless men and women to get in touch with their deeper selves.
- 12 years as full-time Domme in NYC and internationally
- 3 years practicing somatic bodywork for women
- 8 years studying Tantra with various schools in Asia
- MBA graduate
- Certified Death doula and Life-Cycle Celebrant
- Certified practitioner of NLP, Hypnotherapy, Time Line Therapy
- Certified practitioner in Trauma and Somatics